- Department Website: http://fisheries.tamu.edu
- Mobile Apps
- Pond How-To Series (videos)
- Harvesting Rainwater for Wildlife
- Diagnostic Testing and Solutions
- Soil Considerations in Pond Construction
- Sealing Ponds and Lakes with Bentonite
- Controlling Water Losses from Aquaculture Ponds
- Renovating Leaky Ponds (PDF)
- Ponds: Planning, Design, Construction (PDF)
- Additional Private Water Management Resources
Private Water Management can include designing, building and maintaining ponds and lakes on private property. They can be used for private recreation, fishing, swimming or farming. Private ponds and lakes can also be used as potential water sources for livestock, wildlife, irrigation and fighting wildfires.
The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Wildlife and Fisheries department provides education related to Private Water Management including construction, stocking, management and water quality.